The Belin-Blank International Center for Gifted Education and Talent Development empowers and serves the gifted community through exemplary leadership in programs, research, and advocacy.
The Belin-Blank Center:
- Identifies gifted, talented, and artistic learners
- Offers specialized educational opportunities for students
- Increases awareness and use of acceleration to enhance learning
- Provides assessment, counseling, and consultation services
- Develops curriculum resources and materials
- Facilitates professional development for educators
- Disseminates information through conferences and publications
- Leads in local, national, and international policy formation
- Enhances educational opportunities through technology
- Collaborates with the worldwide gifted community
- Promotes access, diversity, and equity in developing talent
The Belin-Blank Center is housed in the College of Education at The University of Iowa.
Learn more about Iowa and The University of Iowa
Visit the Belin-Blank Center website